By John Ritter By John B. SmithOn Friday, January 14, 2017, in downtown Manhattan, the day after Hurricane Maria struck, the signs along Broadway in the Bronx were still showing that the borough was in dire need of help.

In the early hours of Friday, the Brooklyn Bridge Bridge, the main thoroughfare for New York City’s waterfront, had been closed. 

The Brooklyn Bridge was closed in mid-afternoon, as crews were trying to assess the damage to its structure.

But when the bridge reopened around 2 p.m., the signs were gone.

The Brooklyn Bridge is the busiest in the United States, the busiest pedestrian bridge in the world, and one of the busiest bridges in the U.S. and the world.

It’s also the city’s most expensive project, costing $1.8 billion.

“This is a great day for our city,” Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday, as the Brooklyn borough voted to reopen the bridge to traffic. 

“Our people are the ones that need the help.”

A year ago, when Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico, the city had to spend $10 million to replace the bridge’s signs.

The city is currently rebuilding, and the $5.2 billion project is slated to open in 2019.

On Friday afternoon, as de Blasio was preparing to speak to the crowd at the Brooklyn Borough Hall, the sign was gone. 

At 4 p.f.m. on Saturday, the Staten Island Ferry will reopen, though the ferry is now closed to cars. 

But when the Staten Islanders opened the ferry in midafternoon Friday, they were greeted by the same signs that were still on the bridge: “This Bridge Can Wait” and “It’s Not Over Until It’s Over.”

The Staten Island ferry, owned by the Staten-Island Ferry Company, is operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. 

During the 2017 hurricane season, the ferry was plagued by problems, most notably delays and cancellations. 

After Maria, the Port New York Transportation Authority (PANYNJ) announced it was shutting down the ferry, which was operated by PANYNJ, and it was reopening on February 14, 2018. 

That meant the ferry would reopen after only one week. 

And, as you can imagine, the Ferry was a hit. 

On Friday evening, the New York Daily News reported that the ferry had a total of 7,200 passengers and 5,000 people aboard. 

As the New Orleans-bound ferry was being towed from Pier 86, the Times reported, a crew member yelled, “We need a sign.”

The crew member told the Times the sign he had been looking for for 24 hours was missing. 

When the ferry returned to Pier 86 in Queens, the driver asked to have a sign replaced with a white one. 

While the New Yorkers on the ferry were thrilled that the new sign was available, the passengers of the ferry weren’t. 

A day later, after Hurricane Matthew hit the Caribbean, the Queens ferry was shut down for two days, with more than 100 passengers lost.

The Times reported that passengers were concerned the ferry wouldn’t be able to operate. 

In a statement on Saturday morning, the NYS Ferry Company apologized for the incident. 

According to the statement, “The New York Police Department is investigating the incident involving the ferry and is currently conducting an investigation.

The Port Authority has not confirmed whether the New Jersey and New York State ferry companies will be conducting a similar investigation.” 

“We want to apologize to everyone on board,” the NY S Ferry Company wrote.

“The ferry was completely out of commission and the entire incident is being investigated.

We want to assure the community that the NYSE will continue to monitor the situation.” 

Meanwhile, the storm that hit Puerto Rico has been described as “catastrophic.”

The Puerto Rican Government reported that between 15,000 and 18,000 homes in the island territory were destroyed by the storm. 

President Donald Trump, in a statement released on Saturday afternoon, expressed his “deepest gratitude” to the people of Puerto Rico. 

This is not an isolated incident.

Many businesses, businesses that are in the path of Hurricane Maria, have reported that signs, signs that are still in place, are still showing up and are still being read, even though they have been closed for the past week.

In the days leading up to Maria, signs were everywhere in the New Yorker city.

In Brooklyn, on the waterfront, in Brooklyn, a sign on the Brooklyn Ferry was showing the same messages. 

New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio’s statement to the Staten island ferry service in the days before Maria, after the ferry service had shut down, was also quite poignant. 

De Blasio spoke to the ferry company about the signs, but said, “I’m not sure what the purpose of those signs is. 

I know that they were there for a